Fight or Flight

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Fight or Flight

Postby tristy » December 12th, 2007, 5:38 pm

I've been a lurker/downloader here for awhile, mostly for the diaper/AB related files.

But, I do have a fancy for hypnosis, and I happen to have a question about something I'd like to modify within me.

Fight or Flight.

I'm not a pussy, I'm just passive aggressive, much like my mother. (it's her worst and most prominent trait, if you ask me.) Assuming I've grown up around someone who's flight response is more dominant, I'd say that I also share this.

I understand that Fight or Flight is a very important, and mostly instinctual response to external stimuli, but I'd like to change my responses in certain situations, for instance, when dealing with Police/Authorities or threatening individuals. I shake, violently, as if I were having a seizure, and my voice also reflects my trepidation. I don't doubt that I lack the physical ability to defend myself and/or 'force' the situation into my favor, but I'd like the ability to do so. Will this make me more aggressive, though? I have found that adrenaline has played a part in this, as well. If I were to be able to control/choose my Fight/Flight instinct, would I also be able to control the effect of adrenaline on my nervous system? I have a nearly unlimited supply of EpiPens, and have contemplated doing some sort of training while artificially supplying my body with adrenaline. (yes, I know I run the risk of a heart attack, among other complications) It's important to me that I am able to remain calm and collected, as well as energised and 'ready to kick ass' when put into situations where I might be in danger --legal or otherwise.

Are any of you REAL hypnotists, and have studied this kind of thing? Any suggested reading? I assume it's possible, but what language must I use to 'get thru' to me?

Any help is appreciated, as at this point, this is just wishful thinking and theory. . .
tristy

Postby whatthe75 » December 13th, 2007, 5:36 am

I can think of one NLP technique that would change your behaviour in about 10 minutes.

PM me if you want exact details and we can work out a way of you doing it.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis