A saddening conclusion

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

A saddening conclusion

Postby Gregius » January 21st, 2008, 7:17 pm

I have realised after a year or two of being interested in hypnosis that it is unlikely that I will ever manage to get any real success from any online sessions. I have tried with many from here and other sites who have been "infallible", with many repeated sessions to no avail. Although I have practices entering trance etc to what I think is good effect, I cannot advance any further.

I am a little saddened to learn that it IS in fact possible for some people not to be able to take up trance via IM etc, as I spent a long time thinking that even with the most resilliant persona it would be possible with the right tist.

Just a little rant...sorry. But after a long time searching a variety of sites all claiming to have amazing tists I have returned to this one to site the near end of a journey :(

Alas I am too shy for a one to one session...

grief.
Gregius
Regular
Regular

Postby mindlover » January 22nd, 2008, 2:13 am

Alas I am too shy for a one to one session...

I believe this is the source of all your problems my friend. A one on one session is not neccisarily the answer for you. Overcoming your shyness would be a milestone however. If your intrest is stong enough, and you still have the desire, I reccomend you look into self hypnosis. Study it, practice it, and focus on your own self image and worth. Dont buy into anyone elses prefabricated BE A NEW PERSON ideals, they dont fit you. Do some reaserch and decide exactly what you need and make it happen for yourself in your own mind.

I am no expert, and this is only one guy talking here, but you should never discount the value and strength of your own mind and its ability to do what you need it to. We each can remake ourselves as many times as we see fit in our lives to become who we truly wish to be. Most people do so by accident, exceptional people do so by intent and desire.
mindlover

Postby Gregius » January 28th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Self hypnosis isn't really something I am interested in doing. I don't feel shy when doing online sessions, so I don'tr eally think that's the problem. I've had a lot of practice going into trance as well. That's not the bit I seem to have problems with; just the actually taking a suggestion.
Gregius
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » January 29th, 2008, 1:21 am

Gregius wrote:
That's not the bit I seem to have problems with; just the actually taking a suggestion.

your not getting yourself to the state where suggestions will implant easily, the level of this is different for everybody, I suggest you use the deepening file for a while
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sunray_2 » January 29th, 2008, 1:47 am

It could also be a matter of trust. Some people are so wary, they wouldn't accept a suggestion that the sky is blue on a sunny summer day.

In this case it could help to become a more open and trusting person first.
sunray_2

Return to General Hypnosis