freewill

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

freewill

Postby baby_jessica75 » January 30th, 2008, 10:16 pm

what is up with this Masakochan moran he talks about being afraid that we are going to lose our freewill by listening to these files (which we want to do) then he says if we won't stop on our own he is going to stop us (which if we are here we evidentally don't want to stop!) so who is it trying to take away freewill? this seems ironic (or maybe moronic I always get the two confussed!)
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » January 30th, 2008, 10:19 pm

He's just a troll or a fanatic. The best thing that can be done at a time like this is to ignore it and let EMG and the rest of the forum's staff take care of the situation.

Remember: Never feed the troll.

Edit: Do not feed the troll.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » January 30th, 2008, 11:15 pm

I never thought they'd be a troll here.

SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby catgirlatheart » January 31st, 2008, 12:24 am

cd_sara wrote:I never thought they'd be a troll here.
this doesn't seem the the site you'd join the do that crap.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » January 31st, 2008, 12:37 am

Well, no matter the site, no matter its purpose, there will always be idiots seeking to frighten the populace. On TS sites, there are admirers and "religious" fanatics. On AB sites, there are people who will seek to blackmail and destroy the personal lives of the participants. On this site, the possibility exists for people who are swift to condemn our "perversions" and call the person who runs the site a thief and scam artist because one has to pay for some of the material, then proclaim themselves "righteous." There will always be trolls no matter what site you go to on the internet, because there will always be people who think the things that are done on those sites is wrong.

The only way to neutralize them is to simply ignore the damage they cause and let the site's staff remove them with them (the troll(s)) getting as little attention as possible. To do otherwise is to give them the attention they want.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » January 31st, 2008, 12:45 am

Agreed, and that is exactly what I will do from here on out. I won't mention him again and everything he posts will disappear as fast as he posts it.

hellion0 wrote:Well, no matter the site, no matter its purpose, there will always be idiots seeking to frighten the populace. On TS sites, there are admirers and "religious" fanatics. On AB sites, there are people who will seek to blackmail and destroy the personal lives of the participants. On this site, the possibility exists for people who are swift to condemn our "perversions" and call the person who runs the site a thief and scam artist because one has to pay for some of the material, then proclaim themselves "righteous." There will always be trolls no matter what site you go to on the internet, because there will always be people who think the things that are done on those sites is wrong.

The only way to neutralize them is to simply ignore the damage they cause and let the site's staff remove them with them (the troll(s)) getting as little attention as possible. To do otherwise is to give them the attention they want.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby busboy » February 2nd, 2008, 4:02 am

hellion0 wrote:Well, no matter the site, no matter its purpose, there will always be idiots seeking to frighten the populace.

Amen. If there's a possibility of an audience, there will be trolls.
busboy
Regular
Regular

Postby gregi696 » February 2nd, 2008, 4:57 pm

They do pop up here occasionally. When I saw that post, I thought to myself that it has been a while since we've have had one of these people here. Glad to see EMG took care of it quickly.

Gregi696
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » February 2nd, 2008, 5:51 pm

Oooh I missed the Troll and I was trying my very best not to clip clap clap too loudly over his bridge.
I didnt mean to wake him up... sorry.. :P xx
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » February 2nd, 2008, 6:08 pm

He's an idiot anyway. Anyone who has any concern over the content of these files and refuses to take forum member's reassurances that there's no nasty surprises in the clearly labelled files (which isn't an unreasonable action for someone new I think) need only listen to the body before using it.
I mean, duh...
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Wildsprite » February 2nd, 2008, 7:44 pm

I think nomatter how strange these files get they are pretty clearly labeled as to their content even with warnings to be sure
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby yaar » February 3rd, 2008, 12:49 am

I thought this thread was about the Rush song. And you had to go and disappoint me =(.
yaar

Postby SDoll » February 3rd, 2008, 10:41 pm

yaar wrote:I thought this thread was about the Rush song. And you had to go and disappoint me =(.

Well I've never heard the song before, tell me about it. :)
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby baby_jessica75 » February 3rd, 2008, 11:29 pm

yaar wrote:I thought this thread was about the Rush song. And you had to go and disappoint me =(.

sorry to disappoint (but honestly is it me who disappointed you or was it your own expactions? either way sorry.)
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby busboy » February 4th, 2008, 12:18 am

cd_sara wrote:

Well I've never heard the song before, tell me about it. :)

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/rush/freewill_20119963.html

"You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice"
busboy
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis