assorted questions

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

assorted questions

Postby arcticwolf567 » October 14th, 2008, 12:49 am

Hello, i'm a little new to here, and i'm wondering a little about what goes on here. mostly just a few questions i guess. i was wondering, is there any way for me to be able to be "put under" or in a trance easier? when i hear the file i have, it doesnt put me under really at all, the words just make me more alert when trying to concentrate on them.
on another note, does it help if you/re sleeping while listening to the files?

take care
arcticwolf567
Regular
Regular

Postby furrbarries » October 14th, 2008, 2:30 am

Get completely naked, stand outside with nothing but an Ipod. It works magic.
furrbarries

Re: assorted questions

Postby whatthe75 » October 14th, 2008, 2:50 pm

arcticwolf567 wrote: the words just make me more alert when trying to concentrate on them.

Thats exactly what trance is like.SO your under.

arcticwolf567 wrote:on another note, does it help if you/re sleeping while listening to the files?

No.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » October 15th, 2008, 1:49 pm

You shouldn't concentrate on the words. Let your conscious mind drift - it's allright to even let it wander a little and think of other things. Your subconscious will pick up the file - even easier if the file doesn't have to pass through the filter of the critical factor of the conscious mind!

People who are of an analytical nature can have a hard time learning not to pay consciously attention to the files - and they also have a bad habit of constantly wondering "am I going to trance - now?" - or "am I in trance? - is this what trance feels like?". I know. I've been one myself!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby remydp » October 18th, 2008, 2:06 am

cardigan wrote:You shouldn't concentrate on the words. Let your conscious mind drift - it's allright to even let it wander a little and think of other things. Your subconscious will pick up the file - even easier if the file doesn't have to pass through the filter of the critical factor of the conscious mind!

People who are of an analytical nature can have a hard time learning not to pay consciously attention to the files - and they also have a bad habit of constantly wondering "am I going to trance - now?" - or "am I in trance? - is this what trance feels like?". I know. I've been one myself!

Cardigan

Cardigan you just described me perfectly. I am very analytical, I'm an accountant;) What can I do to stop thinking the whole time, its really hard for me!
remydp

Postby cardigan » October 18th, 2008, 3:46 am

Well, a trip to a live hypnotist is a good option :-). He can put you in trance and then have your subconscious remember how to do that by yourself.

Or - I'm thinking of publishing an induction for analytical minds. Then you could listen to that.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby remydp » October 18th, 2008, 3:51 am

cardigan wrote:Well, a trip to a live hypnotist is a good option :-). He can put you in trance and then have your subconscious remember how to do that by yourself.

Or - I'm thinking of publishing an induction for analytical minds. Then you could listen to that.

That will be awesome if you published that!!! Let me know if you decide to:)

For now is there anything I can do that may help me trance properly?:)
remydp

Return to General Hypnosis