possablily a stupid question but ...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

possablily a stupid question but ...

Postby slut25 » April 25th, 2009, 6:30 pm

hi

frist i just wanta say i really enjoy the site now the question .

does anyone know of a program that can exstract text from mp3s? i only ask cause i am wanting to take some of my audio files i got here and put them in my subliminal blaster program for a visual reinforciment
slut25

Postby baby_jessica75 » April 25th, 2009, 7:19 pm

I don't know how well it would work but I would imagine a speach to text program like some people use for chat might work I found a few free ones a couple years ago by doing a search for them. I don't know if there is any other programs that would do this.
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » April 26th, 2009, 2:23 am

You could probably set up Dragon NaturallySpeaking or something to work with it, but it might be less work to just transcribe it by hand, depending on how many files you want...
Plus, it avoids the piracy (ahem - or cash / money). Plus, you'd have to train the speech recognition at least somewhat, I assume. It might do a good job though - I hear those computer things are real smart these-ah days.
There's a windows speech recognition too I believe, but never tried it... too :mrgreen: now
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » April 26th, 2009, 8:16 am

Here is a really easy idea for you. Find a file that doesn't have a script. Fast forward through the induction, and type out the suggestion. Upload the script and you get a 3 month premium account. Then you can download the scripts to the files. Easy Peasy.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis