Famous bands using hypnosis in their music

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby bucketwarrior » December 26th, 2009, 10:58 pm

I do not doubt for a second that Tool has used binaurals or similar things in their music. Their structure gets crazy intricate at times.
bucketwarrior
Regular
Regular

Postby Kao » December 27th, 2009, 9:36 pm

Tool's Lateralus album has never been in my car, since it is far too trance inducing to drive to. It's great when I need background music while I knit with my mind turned off though.
Kao

Postby Jeshi » December 30th, 2009, 2:37 am

It would be neat if somebody managed to make a song that not only induced trance but also had suggestions in it. And could even at the same time not make it extremely obvious what those suggestions were.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » December 31st, 2009, 9:33 am

Now THAT seems like a fitting challenge for me...

I am a musician, singer, song writer etc. This would be interesting to set into place. There is a measure of difficulty in writing a normal song. Adding binaural and hypnotic suggestions to it would be tricky but I do know that I could do it. Just make the Lyrics the suggestions. Thankfully I have a very nice music program that I can use for such a task.

If I do this does that make me a Siren?
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby bucketwarrior » January 1st, 2010, 11:24 pm

...If it was found out you were doing this without giving knowledge of it, there would be a pretty big shitstorm. Using binaurals in music is one thing, actually suggesting is different
bucketwarrior
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » January 1st, 2010, 11:39 pm

Well I am not exactly hiding my intentions here. Not like I am drawing men to their deaths or anything...
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby stan » January 3rd, 2010, 12:22 pm

bucketwarrior wrote:...If it was found out you were doing this without giving knowledge of it, there would be a pretty big shitstorm. Using binaurals in music is one thing, actually suggesting is different

isn't a suggestion exactly what every advert and commercial has been attempting to plant ?
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby buttlicker79 » December 24th, 2010, 12:17 pm

I pretty much agree with Stan. Ads and commercials are suggestions ...

Ha a real life Siren. wonders never cease
buttlicker79

Postby ray2 » December 25th, 2010, 12:45 am

:lol: plse make a song cycoMelody one with lyrics that make us what we are :lol:
ray2

Postby bandler » January 6th, 2011, 1:28 pm

bucketwarrior wrote:...If it was found out you were doing this without giving knowledge of it, there would be a pretty big shitstorm. Using binaurals in music is one thing, actually suggesting is different

Maybe I am giving away my age here, but does anyone remember backmasking? I just checked wikipedia and they have a freakin LIST of subliminal messages found in music. The first one on the list is Ash's Evil Eye album and the message is "She's giving me the evil eye, suck Satan's cock."

I think that should cause a 'shitstorm' if anything would. BUT apparently not. America is the land of the somnambulant.

And subliminal embedding has gotten FAR more sophisticated since the days when backmasking was new.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » January 16th, 2011, 10:16 pm

Go to You Tube and check out Trust in Me by Selena Gomez... Best Hypno Song ever!

BTW, CycoMelody, I second the request to hear your song :)
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis