New and not sure what to do/where to begin.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

New and not sure what to do/where to begin.

Postby Boosh » March 23rd, 2010, 11:25 am

Hey people

I kinda just stumbled onto this site but after doing some reading it definitely sounds like something I'd love to get into.

My problem is that I have no idea how to get started. I have to admit that I'm slightly sceptical about how much of an effect hypnosis can have, yet I do appreciate the power of the brain and I truly want it to work.

So basically any response in relation to how to get started and general tips would be greatly appreciated. If it makes any difference the files that caught my eye were the ones concerning non permanent male to female transformations.

Cheers

Boosh
Boosh

Re: New and not sure what to do/where to begin.

Postby Alien4420 » April 4th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Boosh wrote:Hey people

I kinda just stumbled onto this site but after doing some reading it definitely sounds like something I'd love to get into.

My problem is that I have no idea how to get started. I have to admit that I'm slightly sceptical about how much of an effect hypnosis can have, yet I do appreciate the power of the brain and I truly want it to work.

So basically any response in relation to how to get started and general tips would be greatly appreciated. If it makes any difference the files that caught my eye were the ones concerning non permanent male to female transformations.

Cheers

Boosh

What kind of transformation did you have in mind? Transformations that make you believe you're a woman, or transformations that make you act like a women, e.g., dress up and act fem? The reason I ask is that the latter are much easier for someone who's just getting started, files that make you hallucinate about your body are considered fairly advanced and you're more likely to have success with them after you've mastered trance. Whereas files that make you do something or feel a certain way are really easy to master and can give you the trance skills that will allow you to tackle the hallucination files.

Beyond that -- well, just download, find a quiet place, and listen. that's all it takes. About the only tip I can give is that the key to trance is doing less rather than doing more. It isn't something that you have to do per se -- all you have to do is listen. Think about having a daydream, or becoming so involved in a movie that you forget you're watching one. That's trance. All you really have to do is let the file guide you into that state, just as you'd let the first paragraph of a novel guide you into the story. Think of the script as a story in which you are the character, because that's exactly what it is, and it works the same way.

BTW, for some reason, the sex files make you twice as horny as you normally are, LOL. They're really great.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to General Hypnosis