how to start?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

how to start?

Postby kpkken » April 11th, 2010, 4:34 pm

im fairly new to hypnosis, and before i move on to more complicated files, i want to experience a extremely deep trance, however i can only use the free files of economical reasons. so i might put it out like this:
What will be the best way to get to the deepest levels of trance, starting without anny experience in hypnosis, and witout anny € to spend?
And after some experience, how will i konw when to move on, is there something like a test file, witch makes you do something that you would only do under hypnosis, and you wont regret (im just courius about hypnnosis, and i dont want to find myself wearing diaper or something like that because of a suggestion(you know what i mean))

please be spcecific, ive already read "just get started somewhere" in other forums, however i doesnt work for me like that, after one or two sessions without results i give up on a file if no one had actally written that it worked for them.
so i need specific file names please, if you had a really good experience with a file, please tell, im the kind of guy that rather will folow a allready tested "road" that i know works, next to test something new.

P.S. i only have time to lisent to one file a day
kpkken

Postby trawl » April 12th, 2010, 1:21 am

Alright start with the basics, download a few of the inductions from the induction section, grab a few different ones, the aim here is to find what style of induction works best for you. I recommend you grab at least Blink's basic induction, Bubble induction, and any of Cardigan's that you like the look of. There are many styles of hypnosis and just as many inductions to go with it.

Don't yet get any other files, start by spending your one session a day trying the different files, simply load them up sit back and relax, try to follow any instructions without worrying about success or failure, just be passive and enjoy the ride.

Don't worry about which file gives you the deepest trance just choose one you think you like the best, then try listening to that every second day for a week or so just getting use to trance, trance is a skill you develop over time. Try not to be too objective here just be passive and enjoy the experience.

Once you feel comfortable entering trance you can start by adding another file to your playlist, try to keep alternating days. This is purely my own opinion but I think taking a break between trancing helps suggestions stick. Now remember listening to a file outside of trance won't have adverse effects so you can listen to a file and see if you like it or not before using it in trance but if you want to use a file to test how well your taking suggestions I recommend grabbing trigfreeze 2 and the freeztest files, this way you can test a simple trigger.

hope this helps.
trawl

Return to General Hypnosis