Suddenly rushing forward?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Suddenly rushing forward?

Postby Finlay » June 7th, 2011, 3:05 am

So I was listening to a file that supposedly improves focus, while also listening to a binaural that helps with self hypnosis. I was doing a marathon session, don't ask me why, I just felt like it...

It was setup to be four hours long, and I suposse around half and hour to forty five in, I started to go really deep... or at least that's what I think.

Suddenly... bang... an hour into the file it feels like my whole body feels like it is rushing forward... I'm sitting in my chair, kindof reclining, with my feet up on my desk... and the sudden feeling is so intense that I reach inbetween my legs and grab onto the desk...

I'm breathing like crazy... and it felt pretty dang good. I got instantly very hard and aroused... I'd say I had some kind of weird orgasm, except it felt completely different, but still kind of good.

Obviously the file and the binaural wasn't supposed to have any effect like that.

As good as it was, it's kind of annoying now, as I was obviously deep and into the files, but it woke up my body and I was kind of ripped out of trance, and my body was too antsy to drop back in.

Does anyone know what this was, or have they experienced anything like it before? I kind of want to feel it again, maybe for a prolonged period. :twisted:
Finlay

Postby zzzzz » June 10th, 2011, 2:11 pm

out of body experience?
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby rgn » June 11th, 2011, 1:24 am

That sounds like a pretty cool experience! I have not had your experience exactly. But I have had a similar type of experience in trance which to me felt like an instant surge of energy that radiated throughout my body. It starts in the genitals and slowly gets stronger and more intense. Continuously growing stronger as it starts to spread slowly outward from the genitals. Sort of like it is overflowing the genitals. And it keeps getting stronger until suddenly it instantly releases. I love it. Its one of the most wonderful sensations I ever experienced. I wish I could say I knew how it manifests so I could repeat it more often. But it has happened a few of times while in trance. And I think it is related to my being more aroused before the trance and possibly when I have not had sexual release for a few days. And the file I am listening to is suggesting my arousal will increase or indirectly causes my arousal to increase to a very high level.

Good luck to you in determining exactly how to trigger your experience whenever you desire!
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis