A little training to get good

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

A little training to get good

Postby Finlay » August 14th, 2011, 5:38 pm

Yeah, so I've been wanting to experience some triggers, or some of the cooler effects for a long time... but I find it pretty hard to keep to daily listening for more than a couple of days, so I never get any effects. I understand it usually takes a 3 week minimum for even basic effects.

But I've been practicing my trance, and I wanted the opinions of some of the forum members on some good 'support' files to help me along.

Before I even attempt another effect file, I want a good long month of improving my receptiveness, and depth of trance.

I'm looking for a file that will help improve the depth of my trance. I do a little better each time, but I would like a file to help me along, to keep me focused.

So something along the lines of the accelerator, or train suggestibility or whatnot. What do you suggest would be a good daily playlist... maybe even something to listen to while I work?

I'm already going to use Cardigan's deep trance, and then work my way through super fast, and finally instant trance, giving a nice long month of each until I move on.

At the same time I think I'll listen to the accelerator file as the actual content, and then my own special wakener.

Do you have any suggestions on what else I could listen to? Some kind of suggestibility, or trance improvement file? Any tips on how to have a more successful trance?

Any help would be much appreciated! :D
Finlay

Postby Jeshi » August 14th, 2011, 6:04 pm

It doesn't take 3 weeks of daily listening for basic triggers and stuff. I don't know where you heard that. It takes daily listening for long periods of time to get really deep-rooted things but something really simple doesn't need to be every day.

I recommend EMG's TrainSusceptible as well as all of Chewtoy's files for what you're looking for.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis