Hypnosis Program

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis Program

Postby Hypnaudio » September 2nd, 2011, 12:36 am

I have been working on a new effective way to perform self hypnosis. It has been in development for about 2 months. Finally went public with the project about 2 weeks ago. I should have mentioned it sooner but I wanted to knock out more bugs.

Here are a few Direct Downloads:
No longer available
Last edited by Hypnaudio on August 16th, 2013, 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hypnaudio

Postby bandler » September 2nd, 2011, 9:58 am

/tmp/zUvgImuJ.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hypnaudio » September 2nd, 2011, 12:52 pm

bandler wrote:/tmp/zUvgImuJ.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Which file is that? sorry i have a few DL links. If you could let me know what file is doing that. Is it the windows build or mac build as well. Thank you and sorry about the the file problem.

EDIT: I downloaded the windows versions. They work fine. You may want to attempt the download again.
Hypnaudio

Postby bandler » September 2nd, 2011, 1:39 pm

They are working now... thanks
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jtn2010 » September 2nd, 2011, 10:24 pm

Great idea and program please add more I would like to see this kind of program used a lot
jtn2010
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » September 3rd, 2011, 1:01 am

Sounds great, although the files that are up right now don't interest me. Are you considering maybe going open-source so that other's can use the system for their own files?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Hypnaudio » September 3rd, 2011, 3:38 am

Jeshi wrote:Sounds great, although the files that are up right now don't interest me. Are you considering maybe going open-source so that other's can use the system for their own files?

I'm not considering open-source at the moment. It's a project that I'm really passionate about so, I'm a little sensitive about that. However, I would probably do so, in the off chance that I could not carry the project on. So in other words, I won't let it die. I'm actually hoping to introduce a different form of AI into the project that I want to develop myself.

What I have considered:
as the program matures to provide a way to allow people to create their own with a built-in editor. But it really depends on how the program is accepted by others. We'll see.

Perhaps I will do free/paid commission for support. But I'm not quite sure and don't want get ahead of myself. But I'm still open to plenty of suggestions (not those kinds :wink: )

And right now I'm open to do any type of hypnosis files. I'm not restricted to any particular genre. I have been sticking to freely distributable recordings for now and hope to get donated files while in testing. I'm just taking it one step at a time.
Hypnaudio

Postby Hypnaudio » September 3rd, 2011, 3:39 am

jtn2010 wrote:Great idea and program please add more I would like to see this kind of program used a lot

Thank you for the compliment. I will continue working on more :)
Hypnaudio

Postby donna_cd » November 6th, 2011, 5:40 am

Hi I've just d/loaded this three times and still can't get it to play.well,that's maybe not strictly true,it gets to the intro ,showing logos etc.but no further ! Any ideas ? Thanks
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » November 23rd, 2012, 12:42 am

Well, male sub here and i'm getting signed up. The support looks to be set up really nice and gimmicky. Impressive.

Someone wrote in this thread about wondering if the number of files will increase.

If there is a particular genre that I seek files within. There are two interests or fetishes or parts of me that need the strength to come forward. You have one covered and I was curious if you were going to address the other.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Paula423 » March 1st, 2013, 8:00 am

bump.

this is a great thing, only tried feminization, 6 or 7 listens so far but it took my trance virginity and i love it. Its kinda scary too. went up to 45 minutes but im scared of doing the 60 minute one.

Anyways, thats how I would describe that program ^
It's great and I love it and please keep it coming! This has great future and the word needs to be spread
Paula423

Postby Portalboat » March 5th, 2013, 12:15 am

If you could make a Android/iOS app for this, that would be really great.
Portalboat

Return to General Hypnosis