Help me get the Jock thing?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Help me get the Jock thing?

Postby deleteduser1 » January 24th, 2012, 8:15 pm

Hi,
I'm trying to tease apart the "I wanna be a dumb jock" fetish a bit on my tumblr blog and I'd love some feedback from people who have this particular thing going on.
A poster I spoke to earlier says he can't get to Tumblr, so I'm pasting the text of what I've written so far here to make it easier to comment on, if you have the time and inclination.
The original post is here.

The Jock Thing

A surprising number of guys on the hypno scene are interested in using hypnosis (or other forms of mind control) to have themselves transformed into a stereotypical jock. Some of these guys seem to skinny, nerdy guys, some seem to be on the chubby side and some, confusingly enough, seem to look pretty athletic. Most seem to be gay, but it’s not a universal.
I’m pretty interested in the dimensions of this, what’s involved and how one might go about doing it, so I thought I’d start making a few notes.
The elements of jock-ish-ness seem to be:

* hot body, obsessed with working out and showing it off
    * wears sports gear
    * gets a lot of sex
    * plays sports, watches sports
    * dumb as a box of hair
    * cocky, arrogant

For some guys, it’s a way of creating a new persona around their desire to get fit. They can’t accomodate fitness in their current self image, so they want a new one.
For some guys, it’s a way to transform into the guys who teased them or made life hell in high school and/or turn into one of the guys they had a constant hard-on for in high school.
For some guys, the fantasy of getting dumber is really alluring. This one might seem surprising, but a lot of intelligent guys find their active mind a burden. They have a fantasy of just working a manual job, working out, drinking beers and getting tail. The simple life.
In some ways, it might seem surprising that all these desires coalesce around the image of the arrogant douchebag from high school until you look around and notice how it seems that those guys continue to appear as icons of success in daily life (not the actual guys, but jocks in general). Several unintellectual high school tormentors can be seen on the receiving end of the adoring howls of a stadium of thousands on any given Sunday.
So, I guess that’s a sketch of the “why” - though I’m pretending that’s exhaustive and I invite thoughts and feedback from you, gentle reader, in the comments.
Next, my thoughts turn to “how”. How might someone turn into a jock. This I think is a more delicate operation than the fantasy content might suggest and I doubt a direct, frontal assault on the current personality is the way to go. I’m going to explore this in a future post, but to my mind, the key issues are slightly distinct from the focus of the fantasy. More soon.
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » January 24th, 2012, 8:28 pm

I desperately want this too.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby deleteduser1 » January 24th, 2012, 11:20 pm

thanks outkast1728. Is there anything else you'd add in terms of your own desires?
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby Midnight68652 » January 24th, 2012, 11:39 pm

Actually a direct assault on the personality would be bad it would only bring back memories of the pain or any dislike of it. In the hypnotism I would phrase it and talk to the person (you in this case) like i was convincing you that you wanted it.
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » January 25th, 2012, 4:15 am

not really, you've just about summed it up.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby xavious » February 8th, 2012, 11:47 am

It is a topic that is as fascinating as it is sexy. One point is that because I'm not American I have no resentment towards more American sports like Football, so I can more easily find the look and status more attractive.

In fact I'd go as far as to say that it's a desire to be a stereotypical AMERICAN jock, since they are generally the biggest and loudest stereotype.

I would actually say that we nerds/geeks/whatever tend to over-think and over-analyse and being dumber would benefit us a lot. Since jocks are so dumb they don't think or care about what they do thus why they do so much more cruel stuff because their conscience probably doesn't flag it up as much.

And yes a lot of it is about being respected and looking good.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Poll – what do most jock folk want?

Postby deleteduser1 » February 8th, 2012, 6:20 pm

I decided to get a little social-sciencey on the matter, so I posted a poll on my tumblr.

Here are the results so far: http://doctordepth.tumblr.com/post/17289697061/jock-poll-results-so-far-take-the-poll-here
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 12th, 2012, 11:27 am

I'd say for some your description sums up quite a bit. There are other like myself however who don't care to have the "dumb as rocks, sports obsessed, cocky or arrogant" attributes. Perhaps my desire is more based in vanity than your other stated reasons (although several of those apply), I just want to look good, wear clothes well, be healthy, and embody the image associated with success. To me part of being smart is being fit. One need not be sport minded or a moron to desire an inner drive to achieve body image. I personally find it frustrating so many ascribe the dumb factor to this subject in much the same way so many assume being gay requires feminine attributes.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Maleko7 » March 20th, 2012, 3:16 am

Trance_Send_Dental: A handsome chiselled jock displays a a lack of intelligence, and the doting woman remarks to her friend, "he's not that smart. *smirk* he doesnt have to be"?

Would it not be simpler to buy a bottle of peroxide and change to a blond?
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

Final results

Postby deleteduser1 » June 21st, 2012, 9:53 pm

As you probably remember, I ran a poll on what aspects of jock transformation guys most wanted. It got 335 respondents and here is what they said (full results and chart is here: http://poll.fm/3ipag)...

obsessed with working out 22.09%
can't help showing off your body 12.24%
you're horny all the time, obsessed with getting sex 13.43%
you wear tight and revealing clothes 11.64%
you wear sports gear 9.25%
play sports 6.57%
watch sports 3.88%
getting dumber 11.04%
cocky, arrogant attitude 8.36%

Since there's a few tists who make jock transformation files, I thought some "market research" might be handy.
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » June 21st, 2012, 10:23 pm

if anyone wants to become a bigger jock then files on this site allow please contact me at outkast1728@gmail.com or on skype at sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis