Contradictory feelings - advice needed

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Contradictory feelings - advice needed

Postby wtslave » February 29th, 2012, 5:34 am

Hi,

I'm looking for advice or opinions on a problem I'm having about hypnosis, and fetishes in general.

Basically, when I'm feeling horny or aroused the fetishes I have, such as humiliation or feminisation, can seem overpowering, and can make me do things that I really regret afterwards.

After listening to one of files on here I've developed a really strong desire to be humiliated on camera. On a couple of occasions I have ended up taking photographs of myself which had the potential to wreck my life.

I don't know if I want to be completely rid of these fetishes, it's just that I hate the way they sometimes seem to be out of my control.

I'd really love to hear any advice or opinions that other people have about this

Thanks
wtslave

take a breath

Postby Plaat » March 1st, 2012, 11:04 am

Can you delete these pictures? not post them? can the fetish be controlled by going halfway? Or could you try practicing some self control. I see a lack of that here sometimes. It may be ok to have the before's where before sexual release all is justified, and afters where one fines shame shortly after sexual release.[/img]
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QueenCleopatra » March 16th, 2012, 4:57 am

I don't think you can have it both ways. Humiliation is designed to do just that, humiliate. Buyer's remorse is futile here. And if the emotions you feel afterwards exceed the high you get when experiencing it, then you need to re-think.

Or perhaps you need to go back to source and find out why you feel the need to humiliate yourself. If there's an inconsistency with the act and the outcome that needs to be resolved, then do that. I like my subjects to feel comfortable with their fetishes. If a person is wobbling, I help them find out why.

When you talk of these photos, are they in the hands of someone else now? Or are you afraid that one day you will deliver them into the hands of another?

Cleo
http://www.queencleopatra.co.uk
http://www.clipsforsale.com/store/30616
Live Erotic Hypnosis Sessions in London
QueenCleopatra
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 16th, 2012, 1:41 am

You need to start listening to files along a different theme. Delete the humiliation files and listen to the new files whenever you're craving the old.

According to research, habits cannot be destroyed, only changed. They operate on a pattern of cue, behavior, reward. Since they can't be removed, you can only change the behavior around which the cue and reward operate.

I've been in your situation. If you keep listening to the same files, your sense of shame will diminish and you will have to work harder and harder for it. And you will.

The better idea, since you say the pictures you took had the potential to wreck your life, is to transfer to a theme less likely to do much harm. Good luck.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis