stickied topics

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

stickied topics

Postby honor » June 4th, 2006, 11:32 am

to sections such as help with files the such

a singel or specific few where users could post how to's list frequencies of verious types of brainwave assation..

the origonal post would be updated to include the new info by the sections moderator... in the end creating a user made knolage base.

it would i thing greatly increase the avrage knolage of this comunity.. and take care of the new wit quetstions concerning whats a subliminal Binaural. what good are scripts links to good sites for profesional and novis hypno reasearch

ect ect...

it was what i had fitst looked for when running around this forum..

Anyway
Honor
honor

Re: stickied topics

Postby EMG » June 4th, 2006, 12:07 pm

That's a very good request, I do need to create a much more comprehensive set of hypnosis help/how to files for the site. Sadly I can't advice you on frequencies for brainwaves, a little outside my knowledge base.

honor wrote:to sections such as help with files the such

a singel or specific few where users could post how to's list frequencies of verious types of brainwave assation..

the origonal post would be updated to include the new info by the sections moderator... in the end creating a user made knolage base.

it would i thing greatly increase the avrage knolage of this comunity.. and take care of the new wit quetstions concerning whats a subliminal Binaural. what good are scripts links to good sites for profesional and novis hypno reasearch

ect ect...

it was what i had fitst looked for when running around this forum..

Anyway
Honor
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements