Add Paypal for Membership.

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Add Paypal for Membership.

Postby jeremiah » March 25th, 2006, 8:22 am

There should be a paypal option for membership. I know a lot of people have paypal, and would probably be willing to purchase an account through paypal.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » March 25th, 2006, 11:58 am

He did have Paypal, but it was dropped due to the adult content.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby elynna85 » June 18th, 2006, 11:48 am

While I understand the reason, it would be nice if there were another way of paying than just with a credit card (There may be and I missed it). I am old enough to view the content and would like to pay for a membership however I don't have a credit card.
elynna85

Postby liljonny » June 18th, 2006, 3:39 pm

I just looked at my last post. It looks like I was not too clear. It was paypal that dropped EMG due to adult content of the site, not the other way around.
If you PM EMG, he might have another way to pay for membership.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » June 18th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Generally speaking you can pay with credit, mail me payment via US mail or for some rare instances I will accept PayPal but I can't take it from everyone because PayPal will just close my account

liljonny wrote:I just looked at my last post. It looks like I was not too clear. It was paypal that dropped EMG due to adult content of the site, not the other way around.
If you PM EMG, he might have another way to pay for membership.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jeremiah » June 18th, 2006, 5:20 pm

Well, to myself, it's not that I don't trust EMG, I do, I just dislike putting my credit card online. I only use it for in person purchases. Or paypal. Which i'll withdraw money form my acc, and add it to paypal and buy using that.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » June 18th, 2006, 5:23 pm

I don't blame you, my CC processor uses a verisign secured site for processing but I don't blame you for wanting to be safe. If you need to use another method you can always email emg@warpmymind.com

jeremiah wrote:Well, to myself, it's not that I don't trust EMG, I do, I just dislike putting my credit card online. I only use it for in person purchases. Or paypal. Which i'll withdraw money form my acc, and add it to paypal and buy using that.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements