vote page.

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

vote page.

Postby joe » March 26th, 2006, 3:47 pm

i'd like to suggest an optional author-name on the voting page, to facilitate conversation about certain topics. i know there are many suggestions on there with whom i'd like to speak to the authors. i can see that some people, maybe even most, would prefer their ideas anonymous - and this is why i suggest it be optional.

thanks.
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Re: vote page.

Postby GrimIronMan » July 9th, 2006, 3:32 am

joe wrote:i'd like to suggest an optional author-name on the voting page, to facilitate conversation about certain topics. i know there are many suggestions on there with whom i'd like to speak to the authors. i can see that some people, maybe even most, would prefer their ideas anonymous - and this is why i suggest it be optional.

thanks.

Finally;

After scrolling through these forums, a nice vote page suggestion. The only flaw is programming this. I'm sure more people could find more flaws, but otherwise, good suggestion. Thumbs up.
GrimIronMan
Regular
Regular

Re: vote page.

Postby EMG » July 9th, 2006, 12:06 pm

I agree, it's a good suggestion, I'm also tempted to add a way to make comments about files and voting ideas. Just need the time.

GrimIronMan wrote:
joe wrote:i'd like to suggest an optional author-name on the voting page, to facilitate conversation about certain topics. i know there are many suggestions on there with whom i'd like to speak to the authors. i can see that some people, maybe even most, would prefer their ideas anonymous - and this is why i suggest it be optional.

thanks.

Finally;

After scrolling through these forums, a nice vote page suggestion. The only flaw is programming this. I'm sure more people could find more flaws, but otherwise, good suggestion. Thumbs up.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements