jus a quick thought, paypal?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

jus a quick thought, paypal?

Postby mike_simmo » August 8th, 2006, 1:42 am

hiya, i jus had a thought when i tried to buy one of the diaper series files, do u think it would be an improvement to have paypal as an option to pay for files?

mike xx
mike_simmo

Postby AnneOniMouse » August 8th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Unfortunately, with shall we call them naughty sites, PayPal have a rather nasty habit of telling the site they breach their rules and they freeze funds that people have attempted to pay leaving the site screwed up..
AnneOniMouse

Postby EMG » August 8th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Sadly, you are entirely correct, I'm looking into a way around it, but don't expect it soon.

AnneOniMouse wrote:Unfortunately, with shall we call them naughty sites, PayPal have a rather nasty habit of telling the site they breach their rules and they freeze funds that people have attempted to pay leaving the site screwed up..
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mike_simmo » August 9th, 2006, 2:28 am

o ok, that makes sense!! thanks for explaining, i hope it didnt seem like i was moaning! i love this site!!!!!!

mike x
mike_simmo

Postby EMG » August 9th, 2006, 8:18 am

Nope, not at all, trust me, I miss PayPal, their fees were a lot lower than my current processor.

mike_simmo wrote:o ok, that makes sense!! thanks for explaining, i hope it didnt seem like i was moaning! i love this site!!!!!!

mike x
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » August 9th, 2006, 11:37 am

Let's just say that I've considered something similar, I'm sure it does violate TOS, but all they could do is close the account and lock the funds.

Infinitum wrote:umm a thought of mine, couldn't you make some crap free site and put the paypal link on there, then reroute a link from this site to payment on that account... I'm not sure how badly this idea would conflict with their TOS and may have likely been better off keeping my mouth shut.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements