my 2 cents

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

my 2 cents

Postby robbyn » January 28th, 2007, 11:14 pm

I agree that many are for gay males. Would be interested in more files for females too. But in general this is a cool site!
robbyn

Postby HypnoFan3 » February 27th, 2007, 8:27 pm

na
Last edited by HypnoFan3 on June 8th, 2013, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
HypnoFan3
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 28th, 2007, 9:49 am

The message you posted seems to be a generalized request for new/additional files.

Ordinarily, this "Site Improvements" forum is used for changes to the web interface. Examples of successful changes: Making PayPal available for payments - or adding the ability to post a 'comment' for each available file.

It's terrific that you've identified a market segment. You still have more work ahead of you.

Hypnotists initiate change. Think about the specific change you want to make. Then, use one of the three options (below) to communicate the detail of that change.

No-Cost Option for New Files:
    At your convenience, open the 'Voting' page (Link --> http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Voting&file=index&Selected=Vote&Tab=0). Then, along the top, click the 'ADD Item' tab. Finally, enter a description for the MP3 you'd like to have made. There's no guarantee that a requested file will be made. Popular files - the ones voted on by members like you and me - are more likely to be recorded.

Reminder: Be sure to read suggestions posted by other members and vote! Votes cast by premium members have more clout.

Buy a Customized Hypnosis Recording:
    Open the 'Services' page (Link --> http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?op=NewTab&name=Services&TabSel=4). Then, along the top, click 'Custom file'. Enter your email address, fill-in the textbox "Custom File Requested", and lastly - submit your payment.

Record a Hypnosis File and Upload it:
    As a new member here, I wanted recordings for bodybuilding. Couldn't get enough of 'em! Eventually, I learned some hypnosis technique, learned to record an MP3, and finally uploaded my 'MusclePig' file. This option is open to you too. Sometimes, you just have to be the change you want to see.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements