About hypno-files.com...

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

About hypno-files.com...

Postby danager_2007 » June 30th, 2007, 7:50 am

I think our paid membership here should carry over to that site, as well. Many of the files there were on this site to begin with, so we shouldn't have to pay double to get all of them. Or maybe I missed something? This is just what I am observing, and I may have overlooked an important notice regarding the issue.
danager_2007

Re: About hypno-files.com...

Postby EMG » July 1st, 2007, 8:09 am

Unfortunately, carrying over a membership is NOT simple, and hypno-files is intended to become it's own entity with a life and membership that is distinct from WMM. It has already started to happen, and I'm hoping in a few years hypno-files becomes as much of a success as WMM has been. If at some point I can figure an easy way to make a dual-site membership I expect I will, but right now doing it would result in a fairly significant effort on my part.

danager_2007 wrote:I think our paid membership here should carry over to that site, as well. Many of the files there were on this site to begin with, so we shouldn't have to pay double to get all of them. Or maybe I missed something? This is just what I am observing, and I may have overlooked an important notice regarding the issue.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mino » July 1st, 2007, 1:20 pm

EMG wrote:Unfortunately, carrying over a membership is NOT simple, and hypno-files is intended to become it's own entity with a life and membership that is distinct from WMM. It has already started to happen, and I'm hoping in a few years hypno-files becomes as much of a success as WMM has been. If at some point I can figure an easy way to make a dual-site membership I expect I will, but right now doing it would result in a fairly significant effort on my part.

danager_2007 wrote:I think our paid membership here should carry over to that site, as well. Many of the files there were on this site to begin with, so we shouldn't have to pay double to get all of them. Or maybe I missed something? This is just what I am observing, and I may have overlooked an important notice regarding the issue.

Can't you just store everything on the same database but put some commands in to see if the domain is warpmymind or hypno-files and hide certain files appropriately?
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » July 1st, 2007, 10:07 pm

Mino wrote:Can't you just store everything on the same database but put some commands in to see if the domain is warpmymind or hypno-files and hide certain files appropriately?

It's not that simple, but I am considering something like that. The problem still requires time and effort and at the moment it's not #1 on my list. I do hope to offer some degree of solution by the end of the summer.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements