Linking to WMM

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Linking to WMM

Postby Lxndr » July 15th, 2007, 4:24 pm

I like this website, and now that I have files on it I want to put a big link (some image, a banner maybe) on my website saying "my hypnosis stuff is now on WarpMyMind.com". Is there some image/file/banner out there that is or can be used for that purpose?

If there wasn't one around, I'd offer to design one, but I am one of the crappiest image-manipulators in the world. But... is there one? If so, where do I fnd it? If not... will there be one? I put this here since I think it'd improve the site to have nice banners that fans can use to advertise it on their own pages (and 'tists to use to create more prominent links from their personal hypno sites, especially).
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com/erotichypnosis.php]Twisted Hypnosis by Lxndr[/url]
Lxndr

Re: Linking to WMM

Postby EMG » July 15th, 2007, 6:26 pm

I have one, and I'll see where I can post it, I'll also see about making it available to all.

Lxndr wrote:I like this website, and now that I have files on it I want to put a big link (some image, a banner maybe) on my website saying "my hypnosis stuff is now on WarpMyMind.com". Is there some image/file/banner out there that is or can be used for that purpose?

If there wasn't one around, I'd offer to design one, but I am one of the crappiest image-manipulators in the world. But... is there one? If so, where do I fnd it? If not... will there be one? I put this here since I think it'd improve the site to have nice banners that fans can use to advertise it on their own pages (and 'tists to use to create more prominent links from their personal hypno sites, especially).
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lxndr » July 15th, 2007, 11:48 pm

Excellent! I'll keep my eyes open.

Hopefully there's also one for hypno-files? I plan on putting some files up there soon as well.

The image gallery might be a worthwhile place to put it. The banner(s), I mean.
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com/erotichypnosis.php]Twisted Hypnosis by Lxndr[/url]
Lxndr

Re: Linking to WMM

Postby sarnoga » July 16th, 2007, 7:38 am

Lxndr wrote:I like this website, and now that I have files on it I want to put a big link (some image, a banner maybe) on my website saying "my hypnosis stuff is now on WarpMyMind.com". Is there some image/file/banner out there that is or can be used for that purpose?

Mari4199 posted a really cool desktop in the image gallery under hypnosis aids. Seems to me if its to your liking and if she doesn't mind it could be used to do what you want if you know how to attach a link to it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Lxndr » July 16th, 2007, 7:58 am

It'd have to be shrunk quite a bit (a desktop image is sort of... big) but I'm pretty sure that's simple for someone who knows how to do that kind of thing. I do know how to create a link from an img once it's all ready, and I'm not all that picky on "button" (which this would effectively be, once re-sized) vs. "banner" (which is longer and much thinner).

Thanks for the pointer, sarnoga.
Lxndr

Postby EMG » July 16th, 2007, 11:56 pm

I've added 2 Banners into the Image Gallery that anyone may DL and use. I'd also be happy to take a look at any ideas others might have for a WMM banner ad.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sarnoga » July 17th, 2007, 8:40 am

EMG wrote:I've added 2 Banners into the Image Gallery that anyone may DL and use. I'd also be happy to take a look at any ideas others might have for a WMM banner ad.

I just went to check out the banners that you posted. I was unable to view the second one.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Lxndr » July 17th, 2007, 10:45 am

Sarnoga, if you still can't view it in the gallery, I managed to get it. I like it better than the other one, so it's the one I'm using on my website now, on the page linked in my signature in fact. You might have to scroll down and I warn you, my website isn't the prettiest thing in the world, don't let that affect you when judging his excellent banner. :)
Lxndr

Postby sarnoga » July 17th, 2007, 4:54 pm

thanks
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements