The files seem to be broken.

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

The files seem to be broken.

Postby ShadowSabre » August 20th, 2009, 1:09 am

I was trying to see the newest files and received the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/warpmymi/public_html/banners.php on line 110

The same error pops up no matter which files sub-page I try to view. SoI guess everything's not fixed, after all...[/quote]

EDIT TO ADD: The same message seems to appear at the bottom of the forums, but the forums still appear. The placement and the URL seem to indicate that this is related to the banner ads.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Re: The files seem to be broken.

Postby EMG » August 20th, 2009, 2:07 am

That should be fixed now, it was some broken PHP wile trying to handle a flash banner.

ShadowSabre wrote:I was trying to see the newest files and received the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/warpmymi/public_html/banners.php on line 110

The same error pops up no matter which files sub-page I try to view. SoI guess everything's not fixed, after all...

EDIT TO ADD: The same message seems to appear at the bottom of the forums, but the forums still appear. The placement and the URL seem to indicate that this is related to the banner ads.[/quote]
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements