sticky guides about both the site and hypnosis

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

sticky guides about both the site and hypnosis

Postby Tire_Iron » December 5th, 2009, 1:40 am

the title is pretty self explanatory, but for anyone that doesn't quite get it, I mean sticky guides posted somewhere logical, one to help ease new users into understanding functions of the site and where you go to find 'x' file. as for the sticky pertaining to hypnosis, just a simple guideline post outlining what you do with the files you download, and how to go about it, and possibly tips as well because it's a daunting task when you don't understand what you're doing, kinda like giving a 10 year old a trigonometry book and a long problem to solve and 20 minutes to do it.
Tire_Iron

Postby EMG » December 5th, 2009, 9:56 am

Not a bad idea at all, I will consider it seriously as well as some better contextual help.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dracolich35 » January 28th, 2010, 3:34 pm

i was actually about to post the exact same idea here now, and since it's here i would be willing to help complie the information that can go into it. I'm not a hypnotist, but i've read tons of posts hear in the fourms that answer the basic questions that everybody has. It really would be as simple as copy-paste-organize.
dracolich35
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » January 28th, 2010, 4:29 pm

I would be very happy to see that. For now, post anything you have here and I'll see if I can compile it into something more useful to everyone. Changes ARE coming.

dracolich35 wrote:i was actually about to post the exact same idea here now, and since it's here i would be willing to help complie the information that can go into it. I'm not a hypnotist, but i've read tons of posts hear in the fourms that answer the basic questions that everybody has. It really would be as simple as copy-paste-organize.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements