Recomendation idea

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Postby slift » January 4th, 2011, 1:10 am

Sounds like a good idea to me.
slift

Postby EMG » January 4th, 2011, 8:51 pm

That is not a bad idea at all. I hope to be able to hire someone to do some more work on the site later this year and I already had something like that in mind but I definitely like some of your ideas.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jeshi » January 4th, 2011, 9:00 pm

It would also be a good way to find authors based on what you specifically want in them. There's so many people that make topics like "Are there any files voiced by this specific voice?" or "Where are all the files of this type for me!"

If authors get ranked by what kinds of files they have uploaded as well as overall then if somebody was a straight guy looking for a female hypnotist that deals with slavery, he could look at the rankings for "Slavery, Target: Straight male, voiced by female." or something. Although I'm sure even if you took out what gender voiced the file you would still get lots of female hypnotists.

(Basically I'm suggesting that the ranks be automated/dynamic similar to how files are sorted now. So there wouldn't be a separate page for every single specificity, but you could click on multiple sorting methods like you do with files.)
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Site Improvements