FemDom/male Submissive MP3 files

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

FemDom/male Submissive MP3 files

Postby yoniman » January 15th, 2007, 5:46 pm

Would love to see a series of files made for the male submissive to the dominant female. More along the lines of the Lady Rio series.

Seems that many of your files are made for the dominant male or those in gay relationships.

Some thoughts:
My purpose is to serve. My goal is to please. Giving my Mistress pleasure gives me pleasure. I exist to worship Her. My penis is Hers to do with as She chooses. My orgasm is secondary to Hers and She can deny it as She chooses.

Thank You!
yoniman

Re: FemDom/male Submissive MP3 files

Postby EMG » January 15th, 2007, 10:46 pm

You may be in luck, Lady Rio is working on new files and they will be added in the coming weeks/months. More than a few will be of a dominant nature.

yoniman wrote:Would love to see a series of files made for the male submissive to the dominant female. More along the lines of the Lady Rio series.

Seems that many of your files are made for the dominant male or those in gay relationships.

Some thoughts:
My purpose is to serve. My goal is to please. Giving my Mistress pleasure gives me pleasure. I exist to worship Her. My penis is Hers to do with as She chooses. My orgasm is secondary to Hers and She can deny it as She chooses.

Thank You!
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lash310 » January 16th, 2007, 8:04 am

That's excellent news - the best I've had all month...
lash310

Return to Site Improvements