Possible Bug

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Possible Bug

Postby lorcain » February 12th, 2008, 7:08 pm

I didn't really know where to put this, but here seemed like a good idea.

I think there is some sort of a bug with the forums, at least for me. I've been looking at the different sub-forums (I think thats what they are called anyway, general hypnosis, help with files et cetra) to the right, where it normally shows who the latest post is, it is blank, and just shows that there is a post, and there isn't a new post in the sub-forum.

And since I don't know how to add an image here, I can't post one, but it is fairly obvious.

This is a fairly minor bug on the great scale of bugs, but I just thought I migt mention it.[/img]
lorcain
Regular
Regular

Re: Possible Bug

Postby EMG » February 12th, 2008, 7:11 pm

This happens when someone spams the site. When I kill their account it shows the forum as having a new message not written by anyone. I may fix it, but not right now.

lorcain wrote:I didn't really know where to put this, but here seemed like a good idea.

I think there is some sort of a bug with the forums, at least for me. I've been looking at the different sub-forums (I think thats what they are called anyway, general hypnosis, help with files et cetra) to the right, where it normally shows who the latest post is, it is blank, and just shows that there is a post, and there isn't a new post in the sub-forum.

And since I don't know how to add an image here, I can't post one, but it is fairly obvious.

This is a fairly minor bug on the great scale of bugs, but I just thought I migt mention it.[/img]
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lorcain » February 12th, 2008, 8:13 pm

Ah, so thats what it is. Well, great job keeping the site free of trolls :)
lorcain
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » February 13th, 2008, 11:47 pm

hehe lets call that a feature "the ghost poster"
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Site Improvements