Forum for discussing stories?

Here's a place to suggest/discuss improvements to the site.

Moderator: EMG

Forum for discussing stories?

Postby johnsmith100110 » October 15th, 2010, 10:55 pm

I'd like to suggest a forum for discussing stories. did people like them, improvements suggested, questions, suggestions for future installments, corrections, criticisms, begging for particular fetishes, etc. this might encourage the submission of more stories. Or does this go on in one of the existing forums?
johnsmith100110

Postby Jeshi » August 14th, 2011, 12:16 am

Yeah, if people actually had a place to discuss stories and maybe a method to sort the stories based on content(like being able to tell if it's m/m or f/m and the such) then it could do very well.

EDIT:

Another major improvement that could be made to the stories section is if it didn't completely eliminate paragraphs.

You know how difficult it is to read these things with all the paragraphs removed?! Aaarrghh!!
[/i]
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby onewhoknew » August 21st, 2011, 1:48 am

I agree with this! It would be good if we had a place to talk about the stories, and especially if there was some indication of content before clicking. It's rather distracting to suddenly get a fetish you don''t like in your story!
onewhoknew

Postby EMG » August 27th, 2011, 9:29 am

The story system is actually one of the things I do wish to rework, I can list a long line of problems with it and would like to have it be something where users can find they types of content they are looking for.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Site Improvements