Just Saying Hello

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Just Saying Hello

Postby wolfmaster » February 24th, 2006, 6:04 pm

Hi all! I am new here as of today. Went looking around for psycology and hypnotism stuff, trying to find out if I can be hypnotised at all. I blame my psycology teacher for getting me hooked on the idea. I am currently taking a Bachelors in Illustration that I am dropping for a Bachelors in Animation. I am male and a furry (wolf) and am very interested in the furry morph file. I have tried playing a few of the inducers, I get fairly relaxed but I have trouble as my mind likes to wander, so I am not sure how effective any of this all is. My teacher says there is a small percentage (about 10%) that can't be hypnotised cause they are too stubborn or such. I know I can be rather analytical and anal about things but I really would like some of these to work.

But ANYHOO, just mostly here to say hi and hoping to meet some cool people here as well.

More info bout me at my DeviantArt nickwolf.deviantart.com
wolfmaster

Postby wolfmaster » February 24th, 2006, 6:10 pm

And I almost forgot...I wanted to ask a few questions regarding some details about how to best prepare for a session. Right now I have been just lying in my bed, under the covers with little to no clothes *blush* trying to sprawl out as best I can (though I find that after a while laying spread out gets uncomfortable) and listen though my headphones with as little noise anywhere else as I can. I am wondering if perhaps I should lay on top of the covers, or if it matters how much clothes I am wearing. If there is any suggestions of how I should be focused when listening it would be helpful. RIght now I am just trying to listen as best as I can, tring to ignore the rest of my body. I try to visualise sometimes, not sure if thats good or bad. I also wanted to know how many times over how has it taken for some of these to take effect?

Prolly all very anal questions, but regardless it would help to get some of this off my chest, instead of trying to figure out what I should be doing while in the middle of a session.
wolfmaster

Postby goldragon_70 » February 24th, 2006, 9:30 pm

First Post: Welcome to the site and welcome to the family. The 10% that can't be hypnotized are really those who do not take suggestion, in other words, they don't want to in the first place. With suggestion, you have to want it to happen in some way shape or form. Your subconscious tends to be the part of the mind that is targeted, so your mind wondering is ok. Although you will get better results if you use the wandering part to help you image the changes. I have had some results with transform furry, so I suggest you listen to that one.

Second Post: I can go into a trance easily, even in the car (but I hypnotize easily). Just find a comfortable position, weather in a char, bed, or any other place, and listen. As for dress.....ummmmm.....I don't know of anyone that has had any problem with clothing, but what ever floats your boat.

Hope I helped some. Again welcome.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds