Dutch

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Dutch

Postby RubRo » April 24th, 2005, 7:27 am

Hey there, I'm Dutch and I was hoping there are more Dutch people here to talk to or maybe meet to see how the files work for them. I'm a 27 y/o gay guy. I also am wondering if there are people here who have problems like me with realy getting into the trance. I have the feeling that's because English isn't my first language. I perfectly understand it, but is it possible that this makes it harder to really get the files to work? I haven't had much success up till now. So I hope someon can help. thanx
RubRo

Dutch

Postby sandy82 » April 24th, 2005, 11:53 pm

Rubro,

Most people in the Netherlands speak, read, and write English better than many native English speakers in the U.S. and the U.K. I suppose that you have been speaking English since you were 6 or 7 years old, and you have ready access to English-language radio and television. So, you know the formal language and the slang, the connotations of words, the nuance.

In short, I doubt that you face much of a language barrier.

Some people have trouble with trances because they try too hard. It's rather like telling yourself at night that you have to go to sleep...because you need to get up early in the morning. For me, that's the sure way to stay awake for several hours.

For trancing, relaxation and repetition are key elements. Patience. Relax, listen, and enjoy! :-)
sandy82
Guru
Guru

thnx

Postby RubRo » April 28th, 2005, 5:01 am

I guess you both are right, thanx very much, I'll just keep on trying. I wish there was a file like the Trigger Freeze Test for some other Trigger files to just see if it works. but in the mean time I'll just keep trying. thanx.
RubRo

Postby parallaxfx » June 12th, 2005, 10:44 am

I don't know what types of files you are seeking, but EMG posts quite a few text files. You might try translating them into Dutch yourself and either you or someone you know could then record them to tape. It may be a little labour intensive, but might be worth a try especially if you don't think directly in English, but rather tend to mentally translate as you go along.
parallaxfx

Return to Meeting Grounds