UK hypnodom

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

UK hypnodom

Postby keithmoonhypnotist » June 14th, 2007, 8:23 pm

Well, i finally plucked up the courage to say hello. Took me a while, i know... :?

I'm a hypnodom in the north of england, forever on the search for my soulmate (into hypnosis, of course) and just having fun on the journey. I've been using hypnosis as a technique in doination for roughly 5 years.

My only regret is that I seem to be very resistant to going under myself, as I've tried using various files from here on and off for almost all of those 5 years, and they never seem to have effect, but oh well.

Just saying hi, and introducing myself.

TTFN,
Mark
keithmoonhypnotist

Postby donna_cd » June 15th, 2007, 4:11 pm

are you going to give us an idea what you are looking for ? donna xx
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby Steve01233 » June 19th, 2007, 5:00 pm

Hi - Keith I am a hypno sub looking for someone to take me under and to serve I live in the UK also (South East) I go under fairly easily and respond quickly.
Steve01233

Postby keithmoonhypnotist » June 19th, 2007, 9:18 pm

donna_cd wrote:are you going to give us an idea what you are looking for ? donna xx

sorry it's taken me a while to get back online, my internet usage has been... well, hectic to say the least.

as for what i want, i'm really very open, whether it be males, females or tgirls. obviously as subjects, but again, i always chat to fellow tists (swapping war stories as it were, and trading techniques)

long-term goals? ooooooooooooooooooh, that's a toughie... i do live in hope of meeting a subject who sweeps off my feet (as it were)

we live in hope, as always!
keithmoonhypnotist

Return to Meeting Grounds