BodySlave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

BodySlave

Postby hhhh » November 1st, 2007, 12:40 pm

Hi I've been listening to trigBodySlave and trigMasturbate for a while now (aswell as a couple of other files, but those are the ones I know work well).

I also listen to IM accept which allows me to take triggers by PM. I have quite a busy schedule so have difficulty getting on chat for live trances consistently, so I thought I'd open up my PM Inbox so I can pickup triggers whenever I want. I'm a young male from europe.

Just so there's no confusion, bodyslave isn't a trance triggers, there's no post hypnotic suggestions like triggers, or halucinations, or anything physically impossible. But when the trigger is said the other person's body automatically moves and obeys any command. You can use it to freeze parts of the body for example.

Anyway, I absolutely love creativity, but I also have a few limits, no anal, no cum consumption and no toilet stuff. Just a few things I'd like to be respected. I'm mostly interested in masturbation, and also private humiliation.

Other than that, my body is yours to control
hhhh

Postby hhhh » November 2nd, 2007, 11:21 am

I'm still open to PMs

just leave the trigger at the start of the email, and put the commands after that
hhhh

Postby hhhh » November 21st, 2007, 3:46 pm

*bump* sorry

I've been contacted by a few people and the trigger is working really well, I'm open to any PMs
hhhh

Postby Cade » November 21st, 2007, 11:09 pm

give me an MSN or Yahoo instant messanger adress and we'll talk
Cade
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds