Slave wanted

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Slave wanted

Postby Glasnerven » January 3rd, 2008, 1:56 am

I've been thinking about this, and I want a slave. I'd very much prefer someone under 30, and this is open to both women and men.

Moreover, I want someone who's willing to be a total slave. I'm not asking for no-limits control after the first conversation, but I want someone who's serious about exploring hypnoslavery to the fullest, who's willing to work with me regularly and long-term. Men must be open to feminization.

People with experience in responding to hypnosis will have a huge edge :)
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby catgirlatheart » January 3rd, 2008, 2:00 am

any details of what you plan to do to them, if I may ask?
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » January 3rd, 2008, 3:27 am

Well, I'm planning on spending some time deepening their hypnotic response to me. I'm also going to use erotic hypnotic experiences in an attempt to heighten their desire to keep coming back to me. If male, I'm going to spend time working on getting them to perceive themselves as a girl online, and eventually maybe making some changes in RL, too :wink:

I won't do anything dangerous, no scat, and nothing that would impact the slave's public life, unless and until the slave is sure that he/she wants to move to a semipermanent status.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Hello

Postby me4u2220002002 » January 3rd, 2008, 7:08 pm

I am extreemly interested in this, you seem like a caring, sharing type of person. I am a bi male, very submissive, and I have had a reasonable amount of success with some of the files on this website. If I interest you please add onenon@hotmail.com to you MSN or if you use yahoo please add me4u2220002002. Thanks :D
me4u2220002002

Postby subluci » January 3rd, 2008, 7:46 pm

am i too late in respoinding to this post?
subluci

Postby Glasnerven » January 3rd, 2008, 8:02 pm

Not at all, subluci! The position is still open, and I'm talking to the various candidates looking for the one who's the best fit. By all means, tell me about yourself and why you think you'd be good in this role. :)
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby daugo » January 4th, 2008, 12:16 am

i'm bi and mtf. though i haven't had much luck with trance or hypnosis so i might be more difficult to put under than others that have applied.
daugo
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds