26 male looking to explorer hypnosis furhter

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

26 male looking to explorer hypnosis furhter

Postby spinikey » January 20th, 2008, 3:10 pm

Hi,

I'm a 26 male who has enjoyed many files here. I find I do go under in trance but unless the commands and inductions are loud and to the point, I just don't respond to them. Many files I listen to their inductions are long and slow, with a bunch of imaginary stuff, which I don't respond well to. It's like you want me to Imagen I'm on a beach, but my mind doesn't think that way. When I hear stuff like that, the file's pretty much a waste of time, unless I can believe what is being said. I've tried to make myself believe that stuff, but my attention just seems to go elsewhere. One of the files that I've listened to with an induction that really seemed to work really well for me was the muscle pig induction. Blinks good boy file also worked very well.

The kind of files that get me excited that I really enjoy are:

Good Boy file
Muscle Pig files
Diaper files (there's something about being put back and forced into diapers, being submissive, and obeying that, really turns me on. I think it's a power thing, I think giving someone else control and loosing control is a major turn on for me)

I'd love to go under with a hypnotist here that can help me explore hypnosis and make me a good submissive boy.

I'm really excited and to be truthful a little nervous about posting this so, IM, email or PM if anyone is interested in putting me under.

Thanks! :D

babyspinikey@hotmail.com
spinikey

Postby mindlover » January 20th, 2008, 4:20 pm

I dont try to be a hypnotist to anyone but my wife, but from your description or you trouble with visualization you have a similar problem that i share. I don't respond well to imagery either, but i do respond well to visual fixation. Try using Virtual Hypnotist for a visual experiance or even just try downloading a "HYPNO SPIRAL" from the web and use it for one of Cardigan's focus point inductions instead of a spot on the wall. I have had great success with getting myself into trace that way. I cant speak on the accepting suggestion, but it takes away abit of the mind wandering.
mindlover

Return to Meeting Grounds