Need two Dom men/tists to break in my boys.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Need two Dom men/tists to break in my boys.

Postby mistress_yaoi » February 10th, 2008, 7:55 pm

Nothing is sexier to me than a man forcing another man and breaking his will. I'm looking for a couple Dom men/tists who might be interested into using several of my new unsuspecting slaves. I worked with them both online under premise of female domination to make them obedient to my will and triggers and now want to switch them over to being controlled by men.

What you will do for me is provde me with your chats and any pics or video you might obtain working with them and in exchange you get to have your way with them as you wish, though I do have some basic plans for the two of them.

The first is a slender young thing who I think would just make the perfect little girl. To start you would just be forcing him into clothing and shaving and all the like, but leave his poor little mindest alone to see how he whimpers at the changes you make. Later we might consider personallity modifications.

The second is not much better of in the masculinity department but I believe we can bulk him up into the perfect little jock fag. Macho until he with another guy then just listen to him squeel!

They don't know of my plans, but will soon. You'll be required to be forceful and not hold back. Send me a private message and let me know what you would like to do and if I like you I'll send you one of their Yahoo Messenger contacts. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST GOING TO SAY YOU ARE GAY OR YOU ARE A GIRL! This needs to be rigorous and you must be forceful even though they will not like what is happening!
mistress_yaoi

Forced without knowledge is a good fantasy, but in reality..

Postby wmm_guest » February 10th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Three words come to mind:

SAFE, SANE, CONSENSUAL!

Then again, maybe somebody
here will take you up on your
offer.
wmm_guest

Postby AlexD » February 10th, 2008, 9:53 pm

Sorry, but I'm hoping that everyone here has the moral integrity to not take up this offer.
AlexD

Re: Need two Dom men/tists to break in my boys.

Postby FloridaPuppy » April 19th, 2008, 5:40 am

mistress_yaoi wrote:Nothing is sexier to me than a man forcing another man and breaking his will. I'm looking for a couple Dom men/tists who might be interested into using several of my new unsuspecting slaves. I worked with them both online under premise of female domination to make them obedient to my will and triggers and now want to switch them over to being controlled by men.

What you will do for me is provde me with your chats and any pics or video you might obtain working with them and in exchange you get to have your way with them as you wish, though I do have some basic plans for the two of them.

The first is a slender young thing who I think would just make the perfect little girl. To start you would just be forcing him into clothing and shaving and all the like, but leave his poor little mindest alone to see how he whimpers at the changes you make. Later we might consider personallity modifications.

The second is not much better of in the masculinity department but I believe we can bulk him up into the perfect little jock fag. Macho until he with another guy then just listen to him squeel!

They don't know of my plans, but will soon. You'll be required to be forceful and not hold back. Send me a private message and let me know what you would like to do and if I like you I'll send you one of their Yahoo Messenger contacts. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST GOING TO SAY YOU ARE GAY OR YOU ARE A GIRL! This needs to be rigorous and you must be forceful even though they will not like what is happening!

Pretty much going to echo what the other folks have said. You can't use hypnosis to force someone into doing anything they are unwilling to do in the first place. Even a deeply submissive person will have mental safeguards in place to protect them from things they just aren't willing to accept. If they really are "your boys" as you mentioned, then you should be able to accomplish your goal just by... wait for it.... asking them.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FrozenRose » April 19th, 2008, 1:52 pm

yaoi is japanese for anime male x male. Gays. How would you get guys to be your boys if your going to make them gay of give them to men? You should give tons more background and etc. All you did was one post.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby lettuce » April 19th, 2008, 6:54 pm

I know I would be interested in this, but I'm guessing it's too late now. Immorality is sexy.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds