Looking for someone with triggers

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for someone with triggers

Postby KnightOnline » June 29th, 2008, 4:28 am

Hi all,

I've been lurking the forum and the files area for sometime now, and have used some files with success, but I've always wanted to try having fun triggering someone else.

Any one here with triggers willing/wanting to have someone to play with, please PM me.

(just for reference, I'm a 23yrs old straight male)
KnightOnline

trigger me

Postby M_4you2use » July 8th, 2008, 8:14 pm

I know you said straight male, but I am a 41 yr old male with trriggers that have never been tested. Maybe we can work something out
M_4you2use

Postby KnightOnline » July 9th, 2008, 6:28 am

Although I would prefer girls, guys are still ok for fun and practice.

Ideally PM me your IM contact and what time zone you are in, and we can work something out
KnightOnline

Postby KnightOnline » July 14th, 2008, 8:09 am

First of all, i would like to thank all of those that help me practice a little bit of hypnotism, and gain experience.

I feel much more confident now, specially after having positive feedback :D
I'm truly exited about this. I also thought i should post about my success, since this forum seems to hear much more about the people having difficulties, that the ones having successes.

Also, I would like to extend the invitation again, since everyone had so much fun with this.
I would particularly like to ask people that have responded well to the bubble induction posted on this website, as i seem to get the best results with this one.

If any of you gents and/or ladies live in Sydney, Australia, give me a shout, maybe we can arrange something face-to-face.
KnightOnline

Return to Meeting Grounds