searching for a Slave (must be female)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

searching for a Slave (must be female)

Postby Gannon » October 9th, 2008, 5:35 pm

Message here if you wish to comply. I'm not very good at doing guys. I usually have to change them to girls. I would like a girl who has an open mind about transformation and doesn't mind doing real world stuff.

If you wish to comply please post here.
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Males slaves

Postby Calimore » October 9th, 2008, 11:42 pm

One should never discount the usefulness of a male slave. Mind you, I am not trying to sign up - Heaven forfend. But D/s isn't necessarily a sexual thing. NOTHING makes a Man look more masculine than having numerous able-bodied men kneeling before Him, ready to service Him in any manner He wishes. Think I'm wrong? Think of the Kings of Old - the subjects They commanded, the wives and concubines they enjoyed.

As for being 'good at doing guys', well, practice makes perfect. Limit your subs to straight guys, if homosexuality bothers you. I've had a male sub or two and I'm totally straight. I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't believe how many straight men would love to have a strong man leading them, guiding them, DOMINATING them in making the decisions that need to be made in their lives. You'd be surprised at the rewards that come along with helping such men become better persons, to live better lives, to serve REAL authority, guided by your wisdom, your strong hand and guidance.

Doubt me? Then look at how many downloads EMG has gotten with his 'Evil' series. Sure, some of those guys are gay, but many are straight guys, looking for leadership, willing to submit to the right Master.

Imagine if you had all of those guys, willing to do your bidding, what you could accomplish. Also imagine the women who'd be willing to follow a man strong enough to dominate all of those men. Broaden your horizons, Gannon. It's a big World. Are you man enough to take your share?
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Gannon » October 10th, 2008, 7:38 pm

Calimore. I have tried males. I'm not very good at doing things with the males I tried. MY friend jukey only enjoy's embarassment. I just hate doing that. I hate embarassment.

My philosophy is Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself. I wouldn't want to be humiliated.

Plus I'm no good at making embarassing things. I like it when have these files on my followers: Trigslave, IM accept, and E-mail slave. They work very well for me to control my followers.

It was nice to have an experienced person give their oppinion. Thank you very much Calimore.
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds