IM Hypnosis Offer

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

IM Hypnosis Offer

Postby tallguy744 » December 11th, 2008, 4:53 pm

Hi there. I’m looking to get some practice with hypnosis via text, as well as getting the chance to work with several different people so I can work on my induction methods, and phrasing once you’re under. I’ve had the luxury of working with a few subjects who were very suggestible recently, and I’d like to make sure I can put others under.

So to prevent me from rambling, I’ll get to the point: I’m looking for people who want to be put under, and given training or triggers. It doesn’t matter what sort of training or triggers you want, I can generally work with anything. Obviously it’s best to start with simple things and work your way up. If you’re interested, send me a PM telling me a bit about who you are, and what you’re looking for, and we’ll find a time to give it all a try.

A quick bit about me – I’m a 24 year old guy, and I live on the East Coast of the US. I generally have the time to IM from 4-6 EST, and then again from 10-12 EST. On weekends the time gets a bit haphazard based on what I have going on that particular weekend.

Still, I look forward to hearing from you, and working with you!
tallguy744
Regular
Regular

Postby Winterdream » December 28th, 2008, 12:02 am

He's good, gets trance real deep.
Winterdream

Postby johnsmith618 » January 8th, 2009, 4:11 pm

I really enjoyed being tranced by him, he's really good. He took me down deeper than I've ever been. He has a great induction technique.
johnsmith618

Return to Meeting Grounds