I have a pair of feminization subs I need taken off my hands

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I have a pair of feminization subs I need taken off my hands

Postby mistress_yaoi » January 18th, 2009, 7:04 pm

I have two males who I've done some early feminization work with that I have little time for at the moment. As such I would like to hand over their care and training to some capable and forceful individuals. The reason I am choosing to drop these two is because they have the least means to buy the necessary clothing and other items, as such I will prioritize those who will provide them with some newer clothing, this is not necessary though.

What will be required is someone who can be forceful and somewhat sadistic. Neither sub new of my plans to feminize them and as such they have a tendency to resist. My specialty is in making them change themselves and to dress appropriately while leaving them more or less mentally intact, I find it wonderful to see their male minds squirm within an increasingly feminine body.

One is a slim and young guy in college who will make a delightful girl. Would love to see him begging for cock and cum all over.

The other is somewhat larger and and older but seems to secretly love all sorts of abuse.

You may contact me and request the use of one of these slaves. You should provide a plan and basic structure for what you would like to have these slaves do and how you see their changes progressing. If I deem you worthy you will be given a certain level of control and I will monitor things, finally if I see fit the sub will be released into your control.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MORE SUBS! I'M having to get rid of them as it is!
mistress_yaoi

Postby mistress_yaoi » February 1st, 2009, 8:34 am

both are still available
mistress_yaoi

Return to Meeting Grounds