German

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

German

Postby snow » July 25th, 2006, 11:41 am

Hallo ich such nach hypnose in deutsch und in deutschland, ich selbst komme aus nrw und bin sehr offen. würde mich gerne mal hypnotisieren lassen da die englischen files nicht auf mich wirken. bitte meldet euch
snow

Postby Noin » July 26th, 2006, 10:49 am

warum wirken die nicht?

Also bei mir funzt alles genial, :?

PS. kannste englisch nicht so gut oder was?
Noin
Regular
Regular

Postby snow » July 27th, 2006, 3:59 pm

ich bin eigentlich sehr gut im englischen unterwegs, weis auch nicht warum nix wirkt
snow

Postby willingsub » July 27th, 2006, 11:26 pm

snow wrote:ich bin eigentlich sehr gut im englischen unterwegs, weis auch nicht warum nix wirkt

Actually, I don't think that is very strange. While for some non-native speakers the files work just fine, it seems normal to me that it might make a difference if you are being hypnotized in your native language or another language. After all, hypnosis speaks to you subconscious, and your subconscious was largely formed when you were growing up and learning to communicate in your native language.

Did you perhaps learn English at a later age, after your childhood? That might at least in part explain your problem.

(PS sorry for responding in English, but my German is a bit too rusty for writing)
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby snow » July 29th, 2006, 3:30 am

yes thats true, I learned most of my english even after school by traveling through europe talking to people and reading english books. So maybe my subconscious will allways think in german. But when i talk or write english i dont translate in my head i just think the english words. Unfortunatly the files dont work and i really would like to feel the experience on time. But thanks for your replies anyway.

:-)
snow

Postby zaphodB » March 17th, 2009, 7:58 am

snow wrote:yes thats true, I learned most of my english even after school by traveling through europe talking to people and reading english books. So maybe my subconscious will allways think in german. But when i talk or write english i dont translate in my head i just think the english words. Unfortunatly the files dont work and i really would like to feel the experience on time. But thanks for your replies anyway.

:-)

So did I, but english works for me, to some extend. I hve not tried the skripts from this side yet though.

Zaphod
(I'm german)
zaphodB

Return to Meeting Grounds