18yo subject in Chicago

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

18yo subject in Chicago

Postby magerfronthandle » March 29th, 2009, 5:25 pm

Hi, I'm 18, 5'9" 175lb 6.5 cut dick. I am a subject who gets off on letting tist's do whatever they want with me. Or rather, I get off on the idea of it. I've never been under. I am moving to Chicago next year for college and I was hoping to find a tist that would like a subject. I'm into anything and everything so let me know. Anything you want to do with me is fine as long as you clear it with me first. Unless part of it is me not knowing and then just give me a general idea, life changing implant or sexy trigger, etc.
I want to start communicating with this tist now so we can get to know each other. Trust is a key issue in hypnosis as I understand. I have tried to go under before with mp3 files and even live audio, but have been unable, which I feel is partly due to not knowing or trusting the hypnotist.
If I sound like a good subject for you, let me know.

I do have a few things I would like to accomplish with hypnosis. While I am not fat, I could stand to lose some weight, or even become more muscular. Doing this under your suggestions and tutelage would be ideal, I would also like to be able to enjoy myself more when I'm with guys. I get very nervous when I'm being intimate with guys, many times to the point where I can't come, I would love to lower my inhibitions some.

Again if this sounds like fun or an interesting challenge let me know. I look forward to talking with you.
magerfronthandle

forgot my email

Postby magerfronthandle » March 29th, 2009, 5:34 pm

my email is magerfronthandle@gmail.com
magerfronthandle

Return to Meeting Grounds