Hey my names Samantha.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hey my names Samantha.

Postby SamanthaSlave » May 25th, 2009, 5:34 pm

Im looking for a Master type person to try this with. I used to do it all the time but with people trying to ruin my life I ended up not doing it anymore.

Now that I am pretty much avalible all the time I think it would be a great time to attempt hypnosis again. Message me prove your worth talking to and ill add ya.
SamanthaSlave

Re: Hey my names Samantha.

Postby littlecaltoy » June 4th, 2009, 3:14 pm

SamanthaSlave wrote:Im looking for a Master type person to try this with. I used to do it all the time but with people trying to ruin my life I ended up not doing it anymore.

Now that I am pretty much avalible all the time I think it would be a great time to attempt hypnosis again. Message me prove your worth talking to and ill add ya.

Are you still looking for people to talk with?
I don't play online much anymore, but I may be interested.
I've got a couple files on WMM if you want to check out my voice and general technique. Mostly it involves a breathing induction that attempts to focus concentration - - sort of an anti-Erickson technique, but it seems to work.

Generally, i push to orgasm control as a way of controlling the submissive. Some of my subs have found it pretty addictive.

Anyway if you'd like to try sometime -- like a test run -- I'm up for it, I think. Or if you just want to chat. Ping me.
you can get me on Yahoo @
littlecaltoy@yahoo.com

Let me know...
cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds