UK Adult Baby for Adoption & Baby Training

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

UK Adult Baby for Adoption & Baby Training

Postby Nappyboy » June 15th, 2009, 9:10 pm

Toddler Baby boy looking for Adoption and Baby Training with Loving Caring Daddy in the UK

I would love to be adopted by a gen loving gay or straight dad, maybe even two dads anywhere in the UK who would love the idea of training and keeping me as his or their full time baby toddler boy. To nurture and care for me in a loving two way long term relationship. I live in the Lancashire area United Kingdom.

Some of my interests:

Hypnosis
Age play baby Regression

Terry trainer pants

Wetting
Cute adult baby clothes

Adult baby harness

Feeding bottles/Trainer cup
Baby food
Baths, nappy changing feeding.
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) The paranormal
Buddhism

I love being babied and treated as a toddler boy. To have a daddy or parents use hypnosis to regress and baby train me as their toddler boy on a full time basis. To have my new parent/s keep and have me in nappies/diapies and plastic pants and terry trainer pants. To be no longer able to use the big boys toilet. Only my nappies/diapers and a potty when daddy or parents allow me to. To be babied and allowed to fully enjoyi my babyhood and that special bond. Having to wear nappies/diapers and plastic pants and baby clothes at home and needing to wear nappies or trainer and plastic pants when in public. At home only wearing baby T shirts, footed sleepers and onsies over my diapers.
Image Image
Nappyboy

Return to Meeting Grounds