Looking for an online or real life sub.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for an online or real life sub.

Postby akaraari » June 22nd, 2009, 11:39 pm

Greetings and salutations! Online I go by the handle akara ari, with the people that matter, Holly, and with those I'd like to meet, Mistress.

I'm a practicing hypnosis hobbyist, and my relationships have always involved hypnosis in some form or fashion. I currently have a sub in Austria (I'm in Kentucky, USA) who I've been with about a year (we trance over MSN.) And we (or more accurately, I) decided it's time to extend our little group just a bit.

What I'm looking for is a female sub, to PM me so we can arrange speaking on some for of IM and to test suggestibilty, get to know each other, and make sure we're all compatible.

This isn't a quick get-off-athon. This is us looking for a serious commitment and lifepartner.

I'd like to avoid any transgendered MtF's as well. (No offense, just not my cup of tea!)

Added bonuses would be if you have a mic/webcam, plenty of webtime, enjoy anime, and/or play world of warcraft =^-^=

Thank you for your time! (This was much longer than I intended.)
akaraari

Small edit/update.

Postby akaraari » July 7th, 2009, 1:18 am

Thank you to everyone who responded, and I realized after my first few responses I took for granted that what I wanted to say came across as it should. I figure here I'll put some addendums to help clear things up that were apparently miscontrued a bit.

My relationship is Hypnodomme/slave. Not really Dominant/sub. I practice rather heavy erotic hypnosis 24/7 and while I'm not really into bdsm, I'm into a lot of kinks and control.

My preferred trance medium is text (usually over IM's) I'd love to have more real life subjects but I do lack a bit of experience with voice trances.

Some games I enjoy playing that I've seen mentioned here are AB/DL and pregnant play. My games tend to be intense and fast, and I don't care for their being any hard limits (though see aforementioned dislike of bdsm, so not really any pain or muti play.)

Sorry for being vague and hopefully this cleared some things up, PM if interested!
akaraari

Return to Meeting Grounds