Aspiring male tist seeks aspiring female tist.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Aspiring male tist seeks aspiring female tist.

Postby redyojimbo » July 9th, 2009, 9:05 am

Hi! I'm a 24 yr. old guy who's been experimenting with hypnosis. I've been learning backwards which means that I've been setting triggers and doing post hypnotic suggestions but don't have much experience with inductions or deepenings. I'm looking for another aspiring tist (preferably female) who's good at inductions and deepenings but would like to learn more about triggers. Basically, we would be practicing on each other and teaching each other what we know. You teaching me induction methods and me teaching you how to create and set triggers and make them more powerful.

I have a mic and cam if you prefer that or we can work just in text if that suits you better. My hypnotic specialty is non-real transformations or hypnotic hallucinations. I've also done separate personalities, orgasm triggers, guided fantasies, and even had a person relive a year of their life as someone else.

If any of this sounds fun or interesting just pm me here or hit me up on YIM at ragnarok_hjl and tell me a bit about yourself and we'll see if we're a good fit to work together. I look forward to hearing from you! :D
redyojimbo

Return to Meeting Grounds