Justed wanted to introduce...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Justed wanted to introduce...

Postby Sisonpyh » July 6th, 2009, 10:44 pm

Myself.

My names Sisonpyh (on hare anyways).

I'm a mPUA and a a certified hypnotist.

Feel free to ask me ANYTHING, as I'm curious about you all.
Sisonpyh

Postby MacGyver » July 7th, 2009, 2:03 pm

curious about us all huh? LOL

just try and figure me out, ha ha ha. LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Sisonpyh » July 7th, 2009, 5:05 pm

lol MacGyver, I think you underestimate me :twisted:
Our paths crossed not just by chance, but there is a reason for everything that happens, like I met you and you met me and on some level this will work out to be a positive experience for both of us.
Sisonpyh

Postby MacGyver » July 7th, 2009, 5:28 pm

well see, one of my bad habits is proving people wrong, another one is just when people think they have me figured out, i make em wonder about me yet again, LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Sisonpyh » July 7th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Sounds like a challenge....

I love a challenge :)

Wanna play a game?
Our paths crossed not just by chance, but there is a reason for everything that happens, like I met you and you met me and on some level this will work out to be a positive experience for both of us.
Sisonpyh

Postby MacGyver » July 7th, 2009, 6:10 pm

like what kinda game?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Sisonpyh » July 7th, 2009, 6:33 pm

Its a game I learned a while back...

Ever hear of the Cube?
Sisonpyh

Postby MacGyver » July 7th, 2009, 7:04 pm

nope
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Sisonpyh » July 7th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Its rather simple, just think of a desert.

In this desert place a cube, then a ladder, after that flowers, then a horse.

The last thing would be a storm.

Then you just have to describe the scene to me, where everything is, what size they are, any colors materials etc.
Sisonpyh

Postby scottl » July 8th, 2009, 5:23 am

Hi

I like to play games :wink:
scottl

Postby scottl » July 8th, 2009, 5:25 am

Hi

I like to play games :wink:
scottl

Postby MacGyver » July 8th, 2009, 6:55 am

ok, in the desert i see a huge all-spark cube with the flowers sitting on top, next to the all-spark cube is a big brown clydesdale horse with a light tan colored wooden ladder on its back which reaches 3 inches from the top of the cube.

the tornado comes, the flowers are sucked right off the all-spark cube, the ladder stands straight up on the horse's back, and as the horse flees, the ladder lays down horizontal, and then is sucked right into the tornado. when the storm is over, the onyl thing left is this huge all-spark cube which is now about 75% covered in sand.

now, if i had more time tp play, i would put down maybe 10 more scenarios of those things in the desert, but was fun, lets play it again some more when i get back home this afternoon. LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » July 8th, 2009, 8:17 am

I love when people try to figure me out. Just when you think you got me, you learn that you are a hundred miles from where you thought you were. Hon I got an Onions worth of layers of mental instability going on. All held together by the simple fact that no one else can no it :)

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » July 8th, 2009, 8:37 am

well melody, i guess we both be challenges, LOL.

i had better go get my car warming up and get done what i need to do in town, so i can come back and play the hell outta this game, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » July 8th, 2009, 1:22 pm

ok, in the desert i see a steel cube that is as big as the iron ladder is wide, the ladder is balanced on the steel cube, the horse is balanced on top of the iron ladder, with the flowers on its back, now, it starts raining, the lightning is striking, thunder is cracking, the sand is swirling in the wind, that is until the rain reaches the sand, the horse is safe from the blowing sand being so high in the air. the lightning strikes again, nearly causing the horse to lose its balance with the lightning so close. the storm gets so bad, there are several tornadoes in the area. the winds blow the flowers right off the horses back, a lightning bolt hits the iron ladder and it melts into a red hot pool of molten metal and covers the cube. the poor horse is still in the air as this happened so swiftly, the horse has not had time to fall, well, the horse begins falling towards the red hot pool when a nearby tornado sucks the horse up, carries it away and sets it down next to a river, end of story, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Sisonpyh » July 9th, 2009, 10:11 pm

Nice to meet you scottl.
No worries, I gots plenty of games for every one :)

And melody, mental instability is just called personality in my book <3

Lastly, tsk tslk tsk Macgyver, you disapoint me, I was hoping for a challenge, I know so much about how you veiw yourself, your ideal partners (or partners??) your troubles etc...

I'm a little busy this week but I'll be sure to PM you the results if ya want ;)
Sisonpyh

Postby MacGyver » July 10th, 2009, 5:10 pm

hoping for a challenge? like, i thought it was just for fun, didnt know i actually had to "fire up" the old imagination, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » July 14th, 2009, 8:17 am

ok, guess i'll play this again, LOL.

in the desert, there is a tan colored horse, just walkin around in the hot sun. the desert floor is so dry that with every step there is a cloud of dust around each hoof. it is hot and dry and seems to be getting hotter. the horse comes upon some flowers, and eats them. it is getting even hotter in the sun, the poor horse feels as if it is melting in the hot desert sun. he comes upon a block with a ladder leaned up against the it. as the horse is attempting to climb the ladder that uis leaned against this huge wodden cube, a storm approaches, but not any storm. this is a magnetic storm, bright flashing colors that keep changing. the magnetism is so intense that the horse begins to float and ends up on top of the wooden cube, and out of nowhere, there is a shockwave. the horse tries to run after being hit only to find that his hooves have melted into the block, and the ladder is fuzed to the block, and the flowers the horse ate earlier are now growing out of the top of his head. then as the storms nears it's end, the horse, the flowers, the ladder and the cube, all swirls around and melt down into a huge grey puddle. the end. LOL.

maybe i come back later and play again, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Sisonpyh » July 14th, 2009, 5:44 pm

lol your an interesting one macgyvver, unfortunately my time here has to be cut short due to some new projects :(

Hopefully in the future I'll stop back by and see what you all are about
Sisonpyh

Postby MacGyver » July 14th, 2009, 5:45 pm

that just may take alot more time than you will ever have, LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds