Test subjects needed for future file

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Test subjects needed for future file

Postby hellion0 » July 18th, 2009, 10:01 am

Edit: Both male tester positions have been filled.

Edit 2: The gender-variant positions are both filled - I am only looking for the two female testers now.

You read right. I am looking for six test subjects for my upcoming Descent - Primer file. I am specifically looking for two (2) male subjects, two (2) female subjects, and two (2) gender-variant (transgender, pangender, sissy, etc.) subjects.

I will warn you now that this file, as intended, will cause the listener to crave humiliation, as humiliation will be chained to arousal in the listener. The more humiliated you get, the more aroused you become. If being humiliated is a turnoff for you, you need not apply.

If that wasn't enough to scare you off, then you may just be what I need. I will supply the test subjects with a tester's copy of the Descent - Primer file. (This file is NOT the final version of the file.) Testers should not share the file with other people, as the file you are testing will be a pay file in its final form. Testers will be expected to provide feedback about the file to me.

Testers will receive a free copy of the final version of the Descent - Primer mp3 (once complete) as compensation for their time.

If you are interested, please private message me on the site (subject: Descent Testing), and provide your gender so I can note it for my quota. Experience with the trance trigger in my files (not repeated here as per forum rules) is preferred, but not required. (Application posts to this thread will be ignored.)

I will edit this post once all six tester positions are filled. If any testers drop out or are removed from testing, I will also note that here.

Good luck.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds