Email slaves wanted for some random feminization

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Email slaves wanted for some random feminization

Postby Jessica_James » September 11th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Hi, I am wanting a few email slaves for some feminization. What I would like is several slaves who will recieve emails every one or two weeks giving general feminizing instruction for you to do. Hopefully you will find yourself painting your nails, wearing perfume, styling your hair or even just buying and reading womens magazines from cover to cover without knowing why. Of course with my sense of humour you might end up doing something just a little more extreme occassionally. You never know when you'll wake up wearing that sexy nightie you don't remember buying, or maybe discover you have been using a butt plug every night last week.

I'm not into adult babies or diapers or bdsm and other subjects. This is just for slave who want a little feminization in their lives.

If you think that this is the kind of thing you would like to try send me an email to jjtsinoz@gmail.com and let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have Fun JJ.
Jessica_James

My Email Slaves

Postby Jessica_James » September 14th, 2009, 3:52 pm

Hi Dears, Just a quick clarification here. I'm looking for people who have listened to the Email Slave file. If you have not listened to it you can find it here http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=email&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=462

Give it a listen and then if you are still interested contact me.

Thanks JJ
Jessica_James

Postby Jessica_James » September 17th, 2009, 6:19 am

Hi everyone. I want to thank you all for your interest and to let you all konw that I now have enough willing victims.

Thanks Everyone. JJ.
Jessica_James

Return to Meeting Grounds