--{Hello}--

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

--{Hello}--

Postby visiontoprocreate » September 30th, 2009, 8:10 pm

You clicked it, didn't you? That's great! Welcome!

I’m still pretty new to this scene. I’ve been lurking around the forums for a bit, as well as trying out some files, but now I think it’s about time I introduce myself. I’m a straight 20 year old male in the California area, and I’m trying to get a better feel for this whole ‘hypno-scene’, as well as trying to better my abilities as a subject.

As of yet, I have never successfully gone under --at least as far as I can tell. I’m currently working with some files to try to increase my suggestibility, so hopefully I’ll have some luck in the future. Like many people I’m sure, I have a hard time shutting out my inner monologue. I have a hard time keeping my thoughts quiet and just letting go, which is part of the reason I have some mild insomnia and stress related issues as well.

Anyway, as of right now I’m just hoping to meet some friendly faces who might support my efforts.

Anyway, thanks for your time. My msn is visiontoprocreate@hotmail.com, but it’s down or something right now…so maybe just message me or something?
Last edited by visiontoprocreate on October 7th, 2009, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
visiontoprocreate

Postby Jacoburline » September 30th, 2009, 11:21 pm

People are inclined to think that their minds have to be inactive during hypnosis, but I don't think that's the case.

I find that if I just lie down and listen to a really well-done file, I can enter a state of hypnosis relatively easily. So, if you can, this is what I'd suggest:

Pick out one of the files by MistE on here. After you've done that, find a way so that you can listen to the file while lying down either in bed or on a piece of furniture, perferably with headphones.

Then, just follow the instructions. It might also be good to try it at the end of the day, right before you go to sleep. (It seems like it's easier to experience hypnosis for me after I've been through the stress of the day--it's harder to get right at other times. I don't feel like explaining why this is, but there is a reason for it.)

Anyway, have fun.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Postby visiontoprocreate » September 30th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Thanks. I'll try that.
visiontoprocreate

Postby visiontoprocreate » October 4th, 2009, 2:10 am

My msn is back online now, if anyone wants to chat.
visiontoprocreate

Return to Meeting Grounds