lurker comes to the surface, is torn

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

lurker comes to the surface, is torn

Postby hypnobitch » November 8th, 2009, 3:54 am

so yeh ive been on this site for a while now and finally decided to post something. ive seen a few threads like this but would like to tell my story and perhaps get some help.
im totally into the hypnosis fantasy and want it to be so much more. but i cant seem to get any files to work. ive tried listening on repeat, heaps of inductions end even moved to some curses cause i thought they would be the strongest but still nothing. in the two months i think ive been gettin into trance, but still no effects once i am awake! i know i want these to work so deeply but no matter how many times i try i am getting nothing.

help?
hypnobitch

Postby darkenedav » November 8th, 2009, 5:21 am

You might just need a different voice or a live person to trance with.

I found my issue to be a trust one, even though it was an mp3 I'd heard it was hard to trance, started trancing with a friend of mine and now all mp3s work (but I still find a few specific voice types work better).

Jist is I know it seems like it's never gonna happen but you'll get there (it took me 2 years to trance properly :P) Just remember it's a skill and they always get better over practice :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » November 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

wow, i feel lucky then, my first trance came after only 2-3 weeks. was a womans voice with a british accent. until then, i could not trance at all, and i tried quite a few files before i found one i could just listen to and "let go". i still have a bit of trouble with most male voices, but, with the induction on the devinely feminine files, for me, it is alot easier to trance with EMG's voice if i put that induction on one of his other files, just have not had the time to do the mixing, LOL

anywho, try different files by different authors, sooner or later you will find one that the person's voice seems to do the trick, then trance with it for a few weeks, and after sucessfully trancing for a couple weeks, then try some of the other files you could not trance with before and see what happens.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds