Volunteers needed

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Volunteers needed

Postby TheController » April 2nd, 2010, 8:04 pm

I am a hypnotist with many years of experience, and I am an avid student of psychology. In this study, I have come across many methods of behavioural modification; and I began to wonder if it is truely possible to make someone completely helpless to disobey, whatever their opinion on the order. I have had many experiences that suggest it is, but I wish to properly test this theory.

I require volunteers to test this on, and I thought this would be a good place to find people interested. My goal will be to find a mechanism to gain total, unquestioning control; which can be shown to be reliable under stress. I am not going to harm anyone, or destroy their life, but I will force them to do things they do not want to do to test the theory. Any volunteer needs to recognise this. I require people of both genders, and all experience levels.

I can promise for anyone who does volunteer some very interesting and powerful experiences. You do not have to be a total deviant, I will construct successive tests for the subjects which are created for them personally and therefore it will not be beyond someone of any experience level or tendancy to squick.

If you find this prospect interesting, send me a private message giving some information about yourself, any prior experiences, a way to contact you, and why you want to be part of this program. You may also email me at the.controller@yahoo.co.uk. If you want any more information, feel free to contact me the same way.

Thank you.
TheController

NO.

Postby neopie » April 2nd, 2010, 9:14 pm

This wont work, the best suggestions for this?

Renounce Religion.

Kill Yourself.

THUS.

I wouldnt even try.
neopie

Postby HypnotizeMike » April 5th, 2010, 1:20 pm

I don't see a way you could test "total, unquestioning control" without making someone do something that is potentially harmful to themselves and/or someone else.

I don't think something like this would even be possible with hypnosis alone. Add in something like torture or drugs along with mind control, you might be able to get someone to become completely dependent and obient to you.
HypnotizeMike
Regular
Regular

Postby lexii » April 6th, 2010, 10:46 am

i am interested. how will you test this? as you have not posted your location i am assuming it will be conducted over the internet.
lexii
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » April 6th, 2010, 12:40 pm

I have to say you've perked my curiosity as I'm interested what your plans are :)

Granted as the other people here pointed out what you are after is fundamentally impossible, however that doesn't stop it being possible and I'm faintly curious. So I've emailed you.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Eelshock » April 12th, 2010, 2:18 am

Sounds interesting. Can you post any details pertaining to the procedure, or would that ruin it? Regardless, I've sent you an email. Good luck with your study.
Eelshock

Postby warped555 » April 21st, 2010, 1:11 am

this sounds interesting, please let me know if you have any positive results, it is fundementally possible, with the right anchors, triggers, and deepeners it could be possible, there was once a ruler who had so much control over his people he told one to die and he killed himself right on the spot, with obediance conditioning is the key, sometimes even manipulating a person's mind so they get stockholms will increase their obediance, although it isn't ethical it is possible. and if I misspelled anything its because I'm very tired right now lol
warped555

Postby TheController » May 1st, 2010, 10:51 am

It's going very well so far, with some considerable success. I've got enough male subjects at the moment, I'm trying to get some more females to balance the numbers.
TheController

Postby Drac0nis » May 21st, 2010, 11:29 am

I'm interested in your proposition if you're still collecting subjects.
Drac0nis

Return to Meeting Grounds