Seeking an online Tist for Musclejock training

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking an online Tist for Musclejock training

Postby trawl » January 21st, 2010, 10:18 am

Hello there,

Seeking an online Hypnotist to condition my mind with a body-builders focus and knowledge and a triggerable musclejock personality.

I'm 23 from Australia, already in fair shape but want to use hypnosis to take it to a new level and to experience that muscle obsessed personality. Its important to me that the personality be triggerable, but the nature of the personality is negotiable with the hypnotist I am willing to let that be decided by someone else, I am looking to experience something new there.

I had started this project with another tist but had to end it when I realised he knew nothing about fitness, so in short please don't contact me unless you know something about bodybuilding and fitness.

I have a cam and mic setup and am willing to accommodate your time needs.

Thanks for reading,
Trawl.
trawl

Postby motogsxr » May 9th, 2010, 9:45 pm

Hey Trawl. I might be able to help, or at least willing to give it a go. I'm in Sydney. Geoff
motogsxr

Postby Wolffried » July 9th, 2010, 10:48 pm

Hey there!

Jsut found your post and wondered how your training is going.. I have simliar interests, so I'm curious in your progress :)
Wolffried

Postby trawl » July 10th, 2010, 7:45 am

I have been working casually infrequently with a friend tist on this goal and its been going very well, whenever I start to slip a little bit of motivation keeps me going. maybe once every few months. But I am still hoping to work with others as well.

Since we've started I burnt off 15 kg of fat, started hitting the gym 6 days a week and doing cardio 3 days. Have definitely made an improvement, I have unfortunately plateaud a bit on the bulking side of things. But that's not stopping my motivation I have just become very focused on planing my next move. Might even get a personal trainer if I have too.

Must say, I don't have that massive musclejock personality at the moment but I do have the drive and focus of one thankfully!
trawl

Return to Meeting Grounds